Grounded in current best practice in the field of Early Child Development, our specialized and highly trained staff offer a variety of programs that reflect the needs and interests of the children in our care. Some of the unique features of our program include:
- farm to table meal program, utilizing fresh produce from our on site student gardening program, principles of the 100 Mile Diet will be incorporated as much as possible
- kindergarten readiness curriculum imbedded into our 3—5 year old program to promote future success for our students
- Seeds of Empathy philosophy provides a foundation for our multi-age program. This group fosters social and emotional literacy and healthy development
- After school programming that embraces individual interests in areas like music, drama, painting and sports
- Large outdoor play space and access to nature trails
Flexible hours of operation
Our facility will operate from 5:00am to Midnight 7 days per week, providing flexible childcare to families requiring non-traditional childcare hours.
Our space and staffing is configured to handle a capacity of up to 105 spaces across our programs, with the potential to offer either full time or part time care.
Our location is next to the “school bus loop”; the central transfer point for all school buses. This allows us to provide a “transfer service” to and from all elementary schools in Williams Lake. Qualified staff will accompany children to their bus in the morning should they be attending a school requiring busing and the children will be picked up from the bus loop at the end of the day and accompanied to the childcare centre. This service allows families from schools across Williams Lake to access our centre both before and after school.